Get access to any desktop and use your favourite programs from distance. You can control mouse, keyboard (with functional keys and keyboard shortcuts) multimedia, presentation or power system commands
This application allows your Android powered phone or tablet to act as a remote control for your media center PC. With the client software and Android App installed you will be able to do everything from surf the web, control your media and much, much more…
Secure (password) connection
Features of Remote iT
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multi-touch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC.
See your PC’s screen right on your Android device live and control iT
Control your browser directly from your smartphone! That works with Chrome, Mozilla and Internet explorer.
Easily navigate through your directories on your File System and launch your Files.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! That works with PowerPoint, Impress and Adobe Reader and Windows Media Center.
You can edit documents on the go! With the help of these shortcuts like Cut, Copy, Paste, Find and Select All.
1. Install the server.
2. Make sure the server is running.
1. Press connections
2. Create a Connection either Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
3. Choose a name as you like 😛
4. The Default password (remote) has been set. If you want to change it. Do the changes in both the Client & Server.
5. If you created a Wi-Fi Connection, You need to find your computer IP address.
It will be located in the icon tray at the bottom right of the screen. Once you have it type it in. It should look something like this (192.168.x.x)
6. If you created a Bluetooth Connection, Select the Bluetooth Address of your PC by scanning it
7. Save your Connection
8. Long press your Connection and select use
9. After that choose any feature & Use IT!
Open the server App and Remove the Tick from Force disable Unicode windows alt trick
If the connection is unauthenticated. Then check the passwords entered in both the server & the Client.